Home > Forums > Mobile phones > POVA 3 > All New TECNO POVA 3 is Out Now! 💥

All New TECNO POVA 3 is Out Now! 💥

POVA 3  |  2022-6-20 12:35 07045

Hey T-fans, 👋

Are you ready for the big surprise reveal? Yes, the wait is finally over! I am thrilled to introduce TECNO’s newest and trendiest device - TECNO POVA 3. A device like never before with all the features to attract gamers, binge-watchers, and all the technology lovers who wish to have the source of #IncrediblePower always with them.

Now all of you can enjoy endless video calls, trekking in the mountains, and stay on the phone longer without worrying about the battery drainage. Wow! Seems fun, right? A time to rejoice like this will only come once. Before you skip on the chance to let this opportunity go, let me tell you the features that make it so great and amazing.

TS - POVA 3 KV - AR.jpg

Long-Lasting Battery
This is the top feature of TECNO POVA 3 fans. This phone can stay for 53 days on standby without charging. And how does this amazing thing happen? It comes with a 7000mAh battery and a 33W fast charger making it a great choice for all the users.

If you think with such a powerful battery, TECNO POVA 3 is a super heavy phone? Then let me tell you, that is not the case my friends. The dimensions of TECNO POVA 3 are just 173.1* 78.46* 9.44mm, making it very powerful and super slim at the same time.

Memory that Lasts Forever
Never worry about running out of storage while covering your special moments. TECNO POVA 3 comes with 11 GB RAM, giving all its users ample space to click unlimited photos and videos. Now enjoy Improved Memory Efficiency, Avg. Application Launch and More Backend Cache Application Support with our latest new launch.

Powerful Gaming Processor
For all our gamers, TECNO POVA 3 is the phone for you! POVA 3 comes with a 12nm chip process, 2.0Ghz clock rate, A75 large core architecture, and 8 Octa-core CPU. So enjoy smoother gameplay even in heavy-loading game engines.

Picture Perfect Camera
To all of you who enjoy taking selfies and documenting every moment. Say hello to TECNO POVA 3 and enjoy the super night triple rear camera that comes with a 50MP primary camera, 2 MP depth lens, 8MP selfie camera feature, super night algorithm, Intelligent focus, Gender-specific beauty tools, 10X Zoom-super resolution, professional video shooting, and so many other amazing features.

Bigger Display
To all the binge-watchers, here is the part that will make you very happy. TECNO POVA 3 comes with a 6.9" FHD+ Dot-in Display, smoother with 90Hz refresh rate, exceptional display visuals, 90% screen-to-body ratio, dual stereo speakers, and splash-resistant feature.

It can be a time to show off your new phone in front of your friends and family and let them drool over the latest TECNO technology while you click breathtaking pictures.

Brilliant Gaming Experience
Are you also one of the users who like to experience all kinds of vibrations while playing your favourite game? You are not alone. TECNO POVA 3 comes with 4D vibration that lets you feel the vibration of different tools (plane moving, shooting, car drag racing). The time is here to enjoy a more immersive, life-like gaming experience.

TS - TIA X POVA 3 - AR.jpg

I have got my hands on this phone. Do you wish to get your hands on it too? 💪

It’s time to #StopAtNothing! Keep an eye out on Amazon to get the phone at its launch price.

• Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Satyavan 3 #

great device 👍
2022-6-20 14:52 Like(2)

Sumit Verma 2 #

That's nice phone
2022-6-20 14:39 Like(2)

TIA

Limited user

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile