Home > Forums > Mobile phones > Spark 8C > Curious to Know Why Spark 8C is Way Much Better than ...

Curious to Know Why Spark 8C is Way Much Better than Realme Narzo 50i?

Spark 8C  |  2022-3-17 14:14 GM1901 311033

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-07 at 18.30.07.jpeg.jpg
Hey TECNO Fans,
Do you know how our newly launched Spark 8C stands against Realme Narzo 50i? There are a lot of factors that make Spark 8C worth buying a smartphone. Continue scrolling to know the details.
RAM
The Spark 8C has a RAM of 3 GB, which can be further expanded to up to 7GB with the help of memory fusion technology. With just one click on your smartphone, you can increase the space of your smartphone. This enhanced feature is not available in Narzo 50i. It has 4 GB RAM, but the space cannot be increased further.
Display
Spark 8C is a premium smartphone with a Full HD+ touchscreen display of 6.6-inch with a 90Hz refresh rate, which helps ensure that you experience cinema in your palm without compromising with the picture quality. On the other hand, the Realme Narzo 50i has a 6.5-inch HD+ display.
Camera Quality
In terms of the camera also, Spark 8C surpasses Realme Narzo 50i. The former has a rear camera of 13 megapixels with an AI lens and two rear flashes, whereas the latter has only an 8 megapixels rear camera with just one flash. So, with Spark 8C, you can click endless professional pictures and can capture the moment in an exact way. Also, Spark 8C has a front camera of 8 megapixels with one front flashlight, whereas Narzo 50i has only 5 megapixels front camera with no front flashlight.
Battery Feature
Spark 8C offers automatic sleep mode, where your phone will activate airplane mode every day at a specified time. Doing this helps to ensure that your device's battery does not drain out unnecessarily.
Security
At last, to enhance security, Spark 8C offers a fingerprint sensor. It helps to ensure that your data is safe and cannot be misused by anyone else.
All these features make Spark 8C the best smartphone. So, what are you all waiting for? Buy the best featured Spark 8C now from Amazon without any delay!
  • Like(5)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

9019165349 3 #

its good
2022-4-7 15:37 Like(1)

Gurvinder 2 #

most featured phone in this price 8c
2022-3-21 08:58 Like(1)
  • TECNO SPOT IN : Thanks for the appreciation. It's always good to hear from a Happy Customer. Keep writing to us. Regards, Team TECNO India

2022-3-21 19:23

TECNO SPOT India

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile