We all know that Gandhi Ji did not only fought for the freedom of our country but also taught us valuable life lessons to lead a better life.
To honor his sacrifices and teachings, we have planned one activity on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. Here are some of the great lessons Gandhi Ji taught us.
1. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.”
2. “Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.”
3. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
4. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
5. “The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.”
If you have to select only one of the above life lessons, which one would you like to adopt in your life and why?"
Let us know your answers in the comment section of the post and stand a chance to win TECNO gifts. The last date to share is 3rd October 2021. We are waiting to learn from you!