Home > Forums > Mobile phones > CAMON 17 Series > It’s Time To Stand Out, it’s Time To Explore CAMO ...

It’s Time To Stand Out, it’s Time To Explore CAMON 17 Series | Coming Soon

CAMON 17 Series  |  2021-7-10 16:32 38131

1080x662 (4).png

Dear T-fans,

There’s a new premium star in the market and we are here to tell you all about it!

For the first time of mobile launch event history, TECNO presents a new product which will not only showcase the phone but goes deeper into why the mobile camera is so central to our perception of ourselves and by extension, the world around us.

TECNO’s innovations have always been futuristic yet practical, designed to perfection with the user in mind. Foreseeing this social trend of Short Videos, Vlogging and selfie, TECNO decided to upgrade the camera innovations in its CAMON series and to unfold its CAMON 17 Series Soon in India.

The newest topper of the CAMON (Camera-centric series by TECNO) comes with better & bolder features from the Camera department.

So dear fans, get ready for some action. It’s TIME TO STAND OUT, because TECNO CAMON 17 series is born to challenge the impossible just like our global brand ambassador, Chris Evans.

Stay tuned because we have a lot of exciting announcements coming up that you don’t want to miss.

Meanwhile, click on the amazon link to get some more idea about the device and if liked it, do not forget to click on ‘NOTIFY ME’, as that will ensure you do not miss out on the important updates related to the product: https://www.amazon.in/b?node=26413297031

Watch this space for more.

LET’s STOP AT NOTHING

• Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Myself Netaji 4 #

Awesome
2021-7-12 04:57 Like(0)
  • Mr Arshu : I want to change my old tecno mobile from this?

2021-7-23 15:53

Roman Verma 3 #

Ab aayega maja....with camon 17
2021-7-11 20:39 Like(0)

Roman Verma 2 #

Wow this is wonderful
2021-7-11 20:39 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT IN

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile