Home > Forums > After sales service > General > HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TECNO SPOT!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TECNO SPOT!

General  |  2021-6-6 01:38 3229

Hello T-fans!
Namskar! Adaab! Sasriyakaal!
It's the day of the launch anniversary of amazing, fun, and exciting platform our very own TECNO SPOT.

So before I say anything, Happy Anniversary TECNO SPOT!

One year .png

In last one year, I have learned a lot being a moderator on TECNO SPOT, made lots of friends, won lots of prizes, and made lockdown time memorable.

Today I will be sharing my one year journey of TECNO SPOT with you as a Moderator.
In the days of lockdown last year in April and May 2020, I used to spend my time here and there on any social media platform like Facebook, Instagram but I was bored with all the social media platforms.

Then one day I came to know from Facebook that TECNO SPOT has been launched in India, I downloaded it. Then a fun activity was going on there, and I joined that activity.
After that I kept posting some mobile tips and some articles here on SPOT, which I enjoyed a lot.
Eventually I got offer from TECNO team to become a moderator and that’s how my journey of being a moderator started.
It has been a memorable year with TECNO SPOT so far and I can’t thank much to the entire TECNO SPOT team for giving me the opportunity to be the moderator here.

I also want to thank my fellow moderators and the TECNO Management team for all the learnings I have recieved from them so far.
Looking forward to many more such years and learning with TECNO SPOT.
Best wishes to everyone and let the party begin!

• Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts9711857993 4 #

Best Wishes for Successful upcoming years.
2021-8-8 15:27 Like(1)

prettychan 3 #

congratulations for first anniversary tecno spot
2021-6-10 23:20 Like(1)

susheela 2 #

congrats
2021-6-6 20:07 Like(3)

SAMV

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile