Home > Forums > Mobile phones > SPARK 7 > TECNO SPARK 7: Loved By Top Tech Experts

TECNO SPARK 7: Loved By Top Tech Experts

SPARK 7  |  2021-5-19 13:00 61304

1080x662.png

Hey T-Fans,

It seems that the new TECNO Spark 7 has made even more fans! We already have a large community of TECNO lovers right here, but guys, you will be happy to know that even technology experts have been praising the Spark 7’s power-packed features in their reviews.

Don’t believe our word for it? Take a look yourself!

TECNO SPARK 7 - Unboxing & Quick Review | Battery Test & Giveaway | Sirf 7999 Me Premium Phone????? - YouTube

Anuj from Gizmo Gyan said that he was impressed right off the bat, as the device comes packaged in slim and sleek packaging in a light up box.

“The build quality of the Spark 7 is great for its budget, especially seeing how it comes with a matt finish. Considering this smartphone comes with a 6,000 mAh battery, it is not too bulky and long-lasting battery backup”.

Speaking about the display, he said, “TECNO Spark 7 offers a 6.52 inch dot-notch display with HD+ resolution and 480 nits brightness, which is great for its price-range. Usually one doesn’t get to see such a bright display in other budget smartphones”.

Anuj is also very impressed with the amazing camera configuration of Spark 7 Camera - “Usually in this price range we get to see a 13MP camera but the Spark 7 offers a 16MP dual rear camera and 8MP front camera alongside features like video bokeh-effect and slow-motion capture. The rear camera has quad-flash while the front camera has dual-flash so that users can easily capture images in low light also”.

“One thing of note is that many of these features are available in other brands in smartphones in the Rs. 20k-plus category but the Spark 7 has managed to pack in powerful features at a budget friendly price”, Gizmo Gyan added.

This isn't all, Ruhez Amrelia of Techno Ruhez, one of the famous faces in the Tech community is also bowled over our new Spark 7 smartphone. He says
Tecno SPARK 7 - Unboxing & Hands On | 6000 mAh | 16MP Camera | 6.5" Display | Under 7000???? - YouTube

“This is a very beautiful looking smartphone with its polycarbonate dual texture back with lightweight and thin body, that too with a heavy-duty 6,000 mAh battery inside”.

Talking about the display, he said he was “pleasantly surprised with how good and bright the display of this smartphone was, even in natural light outside, which I did not honestly expect in this price range”, he said. “I was amazed at the great battery backup as well and as far as I could tell, there was no issue of any battery drain or lag time also.

Coming to the OS, the Spark 7 features “HiOS 7.5 custom skin based on Android 11 which is very customizable. Users also get Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and dual band wifi which supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz. You also get both fingerprint and face unlock features, which is very convenient, and smooth” Ruhez explained.

Tecno Spark 7 Unboxing | 6000mAh Battery, 16MP Dual Camera under Rs 7,000 - YouTube

Kiran from the TechyKiran Youtube channel praised the 12-month warranty that all users get in the smartphone box right when they purchase the handset. “If you are a regular multimedia user, or attend online classes or have to work from home, then this display will be just perfect for you”, she says, calling the 6.52-inch HD+ dot-notch display “ideal”.

“In the entry-level segment, people want three things from their smartphones, a good display, powerful battery, and a good-looking design. The TECNO Spark 7 delivers on all fronts.

The display is great and I was surprised that the phone is not at all bulky or brick-like even though it has a high-performing 6,000mAh battery. It also has a classy matt-finish and build quality and is quite resistant to fingerprint smudges and scratches also”, she adds.

The TECNO Spark 7 comes at an introductory price of Rs 6,999/- for its 2GB RAM 32GB storage version and Rs. 7,999 for the 3GB RAM 64GB storage version.

There you have it guys, the experts have also given a glowing verdict to the Spark 7, so don’t wait and go grab yours now.

To order from Amazon, follow this link- https://www.amazon.in/b?node=26061319031

Or get it home delivered from your nearest retail store- https://www.tecno-mobile.in/home-delivery#/

For details on how to order at home, check here- https://in-spot.tecno.com/in/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124314

• Like(5)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

SONI 6 #

I also have Tecno mobile this model,
it's really amazing.
best quality products.
well done,
2021-11-8 06:05 Like(0)

rocky Rajpura 5 #

chenge
2021-10-11 16:27 Like(1)

Rahul Ghosh 4 #

Nice to know. I am a new user of Spark 7. Hope it will meet the expectations.
2021-5-25 16:24 Like(0)

Aman72 3 #

Amzing review
2021-5-20 15:48 Like(0)

saiyyad Ali jauhar 2 #

nice
2021-5-19 13:41 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT IN

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile