Home > Forums > Events > Tecno Gallery > The Great TECNOgrapher Challenge: Result for April E ...

[April 2021 TECNOgrapher Challenge] The Great TECNOgrapher Challenge: Result for April Edition is here!

Tecno Gallery  |  2021-5-4 10:30 15822

1080x662.png

Hey T-Fans,

If there ever were a secret society of creative geniuses, you will be our go-to gang. T-Boy had no doubt that his T-Fans were talented but this month’s TECNOgrapher challenge has shown a different level of artistic brilliance.

We are so thankful to all of you for sharing your amazing, talented and just wow pictures with us. All of you were mind-blowing.

We will admit that this month’s theme, ‘Renditions of Number 7’, was a thinker but to our top three winners, it seems they were made for these pictures.

So, this month’s top 3 winners of The Great TECNOgrapher Challenge after evaluating all aspects like creativity, concept, clarity, comments etc and keeping in mind the spirit of the contest are....... *Drumrolls*

Picture2.png

Congratulations nexusphotohraphy on clicking the award-winning Rendition of 7. Cheer up as you get a brand-new SPARK 7 for your winning entry. Wohoo!

Besides this we also have 2 runner ups this month. Congratulations to our first runner up, Kyle68, on winning an Amazon Voucher worth INR 1000 and our second runner up, Hitler, on winning an Amazon Voucher worth INR 500 for their marvelous renditions of 7.

Your creative outputs have gathered so many praises across social media. Apart from the top 3 winners, TECNO’s management team has selected 3 more entries to be rewarded this month for their creative renditions of 7 which are as follows:

Picture3.png

Congratulations Santhi Kumari, Durga Prasad and Gaurav Patel for securing this special reward this month. People like you complete the TECNO family and make it the brand it is today!

That’s it for this month but don’t forget to get ready for the ‘May challenge’!

Stay home, stay safe and stay healthy!

• Like(6)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

503815260 23 #

hello
2021-5-6 22:46 Like(0)

एम डी नसीम अहमद 22 #

Hey T-Fans,

If there ever were a secret society of creative geniuses, you will be our go-to gang. T-Boy had no doubt that his T-Fans were talented but this month’s TECNOgrapher challenge has shown a different level of artistic brilliance.

We are so thankful to all of you for sharing your amazing, talented and just wow pictures with us. All of you were mind-blowing.

We will admit that this month’s theme, ‘Renditions of Number 7’, was a thinker but to our top three winners, it seems they w
2021-5-5 11:22 Like(1)

DurgaPrasad 21 #

haha I said no... vaibhav will definitely happy because these nexus, keyle and Gaurav patel is handling by him and especially hari kiriti... that was great game bro and made tecno team think that they are smart
2021-5-5 10:40 Like(0)
  • nexus Photography : nope my account is not handled by him , my name is Aniket , if you want any clarification about this then go and check my insta handle (_nexusphotography_) , it's just a competition y are so behaving like a child take part in next competition win that .

2021-5-5 16:15

avk 20 #

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS
2021-5-5 06:14 Like(0)

vaibhavkadam914 19 #

Dammm, Very happy to see That tecno is given the results based on content ????????????
2021-5-4 21:10 Like(0)

santhi kumari 18 #

thank you
2021-5-4 20:32 Like(0)

nexus Photography 17 #

thank you team ❤️????
2021-5-4 18:42 Like(0)

CYAN1DE 15 #

congrats everyone
2021-5-4 18:16 Like(1)

Hitler 12 #

thanks for making me top 3 photographer of this month