As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to ravage through our country, and we try to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe, there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.
In just another 3 days COVID-19 vaccines will be available for everyone above the age of 18 from 1st May 2021, jo maan lijiye jaise ek asha ki kiran ki tarah hai.
Today T-Boy is here to tell you everything you need to know about getting the vaccine-
First of all, please know that vaccination is your best shot at protecting yourself against the virus and that it is very safe.
Getting vaccinated not only reduces your risk of infection drastically but will also ensure that any infection or symptoms you end up with will be much milder than the alternative.
The registration for vaccination process starts from April 28, and these are the steps you should follow to register yourself. Please remember, bina registration ke aap vaccine nahi lagwa sakte.
For registration through CoWIN portal:
1. On the CoWIN website, click on Register/Sign in yourself.
2. Put your mobile number and select get OTP. An OTP should arrive on your cell. Type the digits on the site and click on Verify
3. On the Register for Vaccination page, put all the details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth.
4. Click on Register.
5. Once registered, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
6. Enter your pin code and hit Search. The centres in the pin code will show up, select the date and time and click on Confirm.
7. You can add up to four members through one login. It is easy to reschedule your appointment; the process is similar to how you schedule it.
For registration through Aarogya Setu app:
1. Open the Aarogya Setu app, then click on CoWIN tab on the home screen.
2. Select Vaccination Registration, then enter phone number, then enter OTP.
3. Click on Verify, you will be directed to the Registration of Vaccination page.
4. Follow the same steps as mentioned in the 'Process for registration through CoWIN portal' above.
Once you get yourself vaccinated, remember to take rest and eat healthy because some mild side-effects are to be expected, but chinta ki koi baat nahi hai. Drink lots of fluid and take lots of rest aur bas 2-3 din mein you will be fighting fit.
Many states have announced that they will provide free Covid-19 vaccines to all adults above 18.
So, come T-fans, this is your shot to get THE SHOT!
For more details, check here- https://www.cowin.gov.in/home