Home > Forums > Events > Tecno Gallery > SWAGGER ENTRIES OF TECNOgrapher CHALLENGE: SHORTLIST ...

SWAGGER ENTRIES OF TECNOgrapher CHALLENGE: SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED

Tecno Gallery  |  2021-4-21 18:17 141651

Final Banner_1080x662.png

Hey T-Fans,

These are strange and difficult times but we have some bit of khushkhabri for you. Yes, it is time for this month’s TECNOgrapher Challenge’s Shortlist announcement. Is se pehle ki hum aap ko results batayein, we want to say a big Thank You to all of you T-fans for showing such enthusiastic participation in this month’s challenge and submitting your Renditions of 7.

You truly showed us the beauty and uniqueness of how you view your surroundings. We must say that we are in awe of how talented our T-Fans are behind the lens!

Round 1 has now come to an end and we’re excited to announce the SWAGGER entries for Round 2 (in no particular order). Spot your name in the list and buckle up for Round 2:
One.png

Two.png

Three.png

Four.png

10.png

Eight.png

Nine.png

Itna talent kahan se laatein hain janaab? It was very difficult for us to choose these 14 entries out of all the entries received. Many of the entries won our hearts but could not make it to the final round and we have only one thing to say...keep trying and STOP AT NOTHING!

Please note there’s a change in Round 2 (Final round)

Final round khelne ke liye apni-apni teams ko bula lijiye  because Round 2 is all about comments!

To win final round, all you have to do is-
•        Share the thread link of your entry amongst your friends and families and ask them to vote for you (in comments section of your thread)
•        Make sure that the thread created by you with your shortlisted entry has more comments than anyone else to win this month's TECNOgrapher challenge.

The final tally of comments will be counted at 9 PM on 29th April 2021

One lucky winner will get the title of “TECNOgrapher of the month” along with a Brand New SPARK 7 and a ticket to the finale!

So let’s go T-Fans, show your support to your favorite TECNOgrapher now!

• Like(6)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Hitler 15 #

I did my best and please give it to me and don't give to vibhavkadam914, hari kiriti and durga prasad
I hope I will win , thank you tecno team I know tecno team will select me as a Winner ????????????
2021-4-29 15:27 Like(2)

vaibhavkadam914 14 #

I hope I will get justice this time
2021-4-29 09:32 Like(2)

vaibhavkadam914 13 #

In the first month also, The real winner didn't get it
2021-4-29 09:32 Like(1)

vaibhavkadam914 12 #

I request the tecno team to please do the needful
2021-4-29 09:31 Like(1)

vaibhavkadam914 11 #

It's disgusting to see again that the real winners didn't get to win. I and Hari Kirti we both worked hard so many days and got comments but This guy Durga Prasad Got 907 votes overnight! That's a huge number and it's not possible in just one night! There's definitely something wrong Team
2021-4-29 09:27 Like(1)

vaibhavkadam914 10 #

Disappointed again! ????????????
2021-4-29 09:25 Like(2)

503556000 9 #

hallo
2021-4-23 16:00 Like(1)

Sinha@Gaurav 8 #

Ah !!disappointed .Going to delete my entry .Anyway congratulations to those selected for r 2
2021-4-22 22:47 Like(1)

saiyyad Ali jauhar 7 #

kyu Mera photo select nahi kiya
2021-4-22 16:06 Like(1)

TECNO SPOT IN

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile