Home > Forums > After sales service > General > Wishing you a very prosperous new year and spring ha ...

Wishing you a very prosperous new year and spring harvest festival

General  |  2021-4-14 12:50 5205

Dear T-Fans,

India is known as the land of diversity, festivals and celebrations across the world and rightly so. Festivals have always been the most memorable and favourite part of a traveller’s journey. Being an avid traveller of our colourful & wonderful country, India, I have celebrated most of our harvest festivals in different parts of India and enjoyed the various celebrations, rituals, colours associated with these festivals.

These festivals involve interesting mythological legends and joyous celebrations across different parts of the country. The harvest festivals in India involve customary traditions and joyous celebrations. These festivals are as incredible and diverse as its people and landscapes and let you experience the beauty of the Indian culture.

Having experienced most of the harvest festivals in India, may it be north, east, west, or south, I have grasped the essence of these festivities and would like to wish you all as my own family member:

Happy Ugadi (ಹ್ಯಾಪಿ ಉಗಾಡಿ), Shubho Nababarsho (পয়লা বৈশাখ), Happy Bohag Bihu ব’হাগ বিহু, Happy Gudhi Padwa ('गुढीपाडवा'), Happy Baisakhi (ਵੈਸ਼ਾਖੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਲੱਖ ਲੱਖ ਵਧਾਈਆਂ) to you all T-fans. May the new year and spring harvest festival bring prosperity and good fortune to all.

sdfdrg copy 1.png

• Like(2)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

506556200 6 #

good night
2021-12-2 23:26 Like(0)

Roman Verma 5 #

happy new year to you also dear sir
2021-4-15 06:56 Like(0)

Bobin Bajaj 4 #

thanks
2021-4-15 00:00 Like(0)