Home > Forums > Accessories > Hipods H2 > Contest Alert | What’s the Surprise, T-Fans? [Close ...

Contest Alert | What’s the Surprise, T-Fans? [Closed]

Hipods H2  |  2020-7-22 13:32 461416

Hi T- Fans,

We all know E = mc² as one of the most powerful revelations!

What T-Boy has in store for you next is also power-packed. Something that will enhance your TECNO experience and make you enjoy entertainment on your TECNO Smartphones more and more!

1-06.jpg

What if we told you that we’re getting you something that’ll surprise your senses? An experience that will make you forget this world with its charged up magic.

What’s that one thing that adds a spark to your hearing senses? That one power to charge up your musical experience?

Tell us and get a chance to win something absolutely sensational! Shoot power-packed answer in the comments below to WIN!

SAMPLE COMMENT
"I love listening to music when I am travelling. My "xxx" helps me enjoy my music the most, by delivering the best sound. I just cannot pause my playlist."  

RULES
1.    Post your answers in the comments below.
2.    Make the answer witty and creative!
3.    Get at least 20 likes on your comment to be eligible.
4.    Make sure you follow the TWS forum.
5.    Deadline: 11 AM, July 24.

The most creative answer gets to qualify for a BIG surprise!

So… Get Set Comment!
  • Like(44)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

506482860 31 #

અલ્પેશ ના એકલો 9875008088
2021-11-23 09:10 Like(1)

TECNO SPOT IN Author30 #

We just announced them! Have a look!
ts8330081903 published in 2020-7-24 23:05
Oops contest finished?? When will announce the results
2020-7-27 18:17 Like(0)

Athira231 29 #

Oops contest finished?? When will announce the results
2020-7-24 23:05 Like(0)

Bharat 28 #

I think it is a bluetooth home theater because the adminstrator mentioned that  clue bring party home.i love listening to  music  when I fell sad ,irritate.....and so on.without music we can't imagine this world.a music with high volume power packed bass and Cristal clear audio makes me a happiest  person and Sparks up my energy.there so many motivators in our world but invisible motivator is our music.
2020-7-24 09:16 Like(53)

LAKSHMI 26 #

Music has a power to control our ANGER,SAD,DEPRESSION and makes the mood cool and chill.It makes the soul to feel the beat of song when I was happy and makes me understand the lyrics of the song when i was sad & depression.That's the power of Music. In order to switch to Music World we need a power packed Earbuds with crystal clear music.it's only possible to deliver hearing sensation with power packed earbuds from TWS. I love listening to music when i was at gym,travelling and especially during night time to relieve all my stress and switch to music world to get Relaxed.
According to Einstein power is  E=MC^2
According to TWS Power packed hearing sensation is with EARBUDS(E) that delivers MUSIC (M) with CRYSTAL CLEAR (C^2) SOUND ...Thank you
2020-7-24 08:49 Like(54)

avk 25 #

My phone is TECNO CAMON 12 AIR #TECNO #TECNOFANS #T-BOY
2020-7-24 08:35 Like(0)

avk 24 #

"I AM WONDERING WITH MY ENORMOUS TIME BECAUSE MY TECNO ALWAYS WITHIN ME WHICH IS MY LOVELY THING FOREVER AND FOR ALL T-COMPANY ENJOYERS (USERS) ALSO". #TECNO #TECNOFANS #T-BOY
2020-7-24 08:34 Like(0)

Ryuytyuu Greseven 23 #

It's Raining .. A Thunderstorm nearer to me.. at that time ,I was in  a deep sleep.. ..

Suddenly I Woke up !!  and  Realised there is no Rain and nothing outside !!

But Yes , it's the Power of TWS ...
There are No cords,there is no fear of Cuts !! .... Always attached to Ears ...

All Dimensions surrounding Sound..

#TWS  
2020-7-23 23:27 Like(23)

Abhishek jain 22 #

listening  to music is like we connect to the imaginary  world which we visualize  in our thoughts.listening music is the best way to heal your external  wounds..music keeps our mind cool & calm.
2020-7-23 22:02 Like(1)

fb262666185804 21 #

I used to listen to very specific music. My friends call me a metal head but I myself feel I am more inclined to rock music.
A couple of years ago I was introduced to completely new genres “Progressive Rock” and “Progressive Metal” and since then I have
stopped listening to every other genre. I love Jazz and I hate Blues. I seriously think Led Zep, The Beatles and Coldplay ae overrated.
I listen to Ac/Dc, Megadeath, Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Pink Floyd King Crimson,
Yes Band, Rush Band, Kiss Band, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Alter Bridge, The Who, Anathema, Dream Theatre,
Porcupine Tree, Necrophagists, Remembering Shakti, The Naxatras, Underground Authority, Dualist Enquiry and the list goes on and on.
There was a time when I only used to listen to trance. I then started smoking pot and shifted to Psy Trance and Psych Rock.
My Music library is really vast and music eats up a lot space out of my 32gb memory card.
My musical journey is a bit bizzare and I am open to new music anyday. Who isn't?
2020-7-23 20:31 Like(1)

TECNO SPOT IN

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile